Updated: Apr 14
I am so happy you are joining me in the raw reset.To help you prepare I've put together some helpful suggestions and things you need to know so you can be ready for your reset.
click here to Sign Up
What you need to know:
1. Meals will be delivered or picked up on Sunday night and Wednesday night between 4pm-6pm. Please be prompt as the store closes at 6pm on Sundays.
Pick up location: Pomegranate Market 4815 S Louise Ave Sioux Falls SD 57106
2. Your meals will be in a reusable tote bag. Each day you receive delivery please set out your old bag along with any mason jars on your front porch.
3. When the Reset is finished please drop off all Bags and mason jars at Pomegranate market or request pick up for the following Monday. Leave your bag on the front porch for the driver to pick up.
4. All plastic food containers can be recycled.
5. If you have any food allergies or an intolerance please let Emily know prior to Friday the 14th so modifications can be made. All meals are raw, vegan, soy free, and gluten free.
Nuts and seeds are used in some meals.
6. If you need a list of ingredients for any or all of your meals please reach out to Emily via e-mail Beelovedkitchen@yahoo.com and they will be provided to you.
7. Be sure to join the private Facebook group for community support and additional information on detoxification, immune support, raw food healing, and long term success. Click the link below to join.
The smoothies are ready to blend. Keep them in the freezer until you are ready to drink them. Remove the lid and add water, coconut water, or nut milk. (avoid soy milk if possible) Once the frozen fruit loosens up pour the contents into a high speed blender.
5 Day Reset Menu:
Breakfast: Watermelon Mint juice
Mid Morning: Chocolate Maca Chia Smoothie
Lunch: Apple Pecan Salad with Fig Balsamic
Snack: Berries and Chia Pudding
Dinner: Turnip Curry Burger with Mango Chutney
Breakfast: Spiced Pineapple Juice
Mid Morning: Wild Blueberry Cucumber Smoothie
Snack: Fruit Salad with Cashew Whip
Lunch: Thai Salad
Dinner: Tomato Basil Tart
Breakfast: Honeydew Grape Juice
Mid Morning: Carrot Cake Smoothie
Snack: Veggies and Nacho Cheeze dip
Lunch: "Bak'n" Avocado Ranch Salad
Dinner: Toasted Sesame Broccoli Salad
Breakfast: Green Apple Juice
Mid Morning: Strawberry Guava Smoothie
Lunch: Cucumber Sesame Salad
Snack: Tomato Basil Flax Crackers
Dinner: Watermelon Poke Bowl
Breakfast: Orange Ginger Juice
Mid Morning: Pineapple Detox Smoothie
Lunch: Spring Salad with Strawberry poppyseed dressing
Snack: Lemon Apricot Grawnola Bars
Dinner: Zoodles and Marinara with Neat Ballsemon Juice
Mid Morning: Caramel Apple Smoothie
Lunch: Pineapple Pico with Cashew Crema
Snack: Italian Herb Bread with Avocado Pesto
Dinner: Meze Bowl with Falafel and Olive Tapenade
Enhancing your 5 day reset:
1. Drink plenty of water!
This may seem simple enough but when we focus on how much water we actually consume it may be less than ideal. I recommend a minimum of 120 ounces per day. Make it fun by adding some lemon slices, mint leaves, or sliced fruit. Drinking enough water will help your body flush out toxins that may be released during the 5 day reset as well as help ease digestion and improve nutrient absorption. I recommend drinking 32 oz of warm water with 1 full squeezed lemon juice first thing in the morning to prime your digestion and internal organs for receiving the vitamins and to optimize function.
2. Practice intermittent fasting.
Only eating during an 8-10 hour window of time each day. For example you may chose to start eating at 8am and stop at 6pm. Fasting can be a wonderful way to help your body detox and rejuvenate.When our bodies and not working on digesting food they are repairing and healing.So giving your body a break and time to go to work for you is so important for healing to take place.
3. Drink green tea in place of coffee. If you are a huge coffee person I get it. These are suggestions not rules. So do what you feel i